MY WORLD





MY DOG



My dog is called Moofly, it's a Bichon Maltese and it´s 9 years old (55 in human age).

When I was 10 years old a woman offered to my mom this dog and she accepted at the same time, when she was at her home to choose the dog, Moofly started jumping in my mother legs and in that instant she knew that she wanted that dog for us, when she got home with my dog I was very emotional and I'm still very grateful to her for having made this decision.


Now, Moofly can be a simple dog, but she is one of the most impotant things in my life, one week ago she was very sick and we have to take it to be operated because she had a a Stone in the blader, that is a very important and complicated operation, and ge also had a tumor in her chest but this didn't was so dangerous compared to the stone, in summary, she was operated by a very good vet and it was good, but three days latter my uncles and mom went to the vet for a revision and he saw that she had missed a point and that caused all the pee to get between all the organs and he had to operated another time because he said that my dog had a leg in the other side (she was about to die) and since the operation is very complicated we all think that she was going to die, this day was the 25 of may and 2 hours later I have to act in the musical of the school, but just before started my mum texted me and told me that my dog was good and she was in my house yet. This day I was crying all the afternoon because I thought that my dog was going to die and I thought I could not stand it but now Moofly is  very happy and well and this makes me feel well too.


This has made me clear of how important my dog is to me even thought it may be a simple animal.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

DESCRIBE A PHOTO

MY WORLD

MY WORLD