MY WORLD


 MY GRANDMOTHER


My grandmother was the most important person in my life since I was born.
8 months ago she was dead and maybe it's been the hardest thing that happened since then, I had never been affected so much until then and I think it's for that reason I can't turn the page and I will always keep it in my mind.

Until the day my dad told me that she wasn't longer with us, I realized how Little I showed her my feelings and how badly I passed it to her when I got on my teenage girl nonsense. And for that reason there are days that affect me more, because I think that I could not show her how much I loved she and how grateful I was for having raised and cared for me since I was born, for having made so many efforts for me, just to see me happy and smiling. And for that reason she was and she will always be the person who I apreciate the most. But above all what I regrete the most is the Little I said " Je t'aime mamie".

My grandma sometimes could be very stressful, whenever something happened she exaggerated the triple that of what it really was and everyone made us angry that it was like but now you start thinking and you reallly miss that person is always on you saying that you do not go fast driving or when you have to call the doctor because you're sick but she did it before you, for that reason my grandma was always like a mother for all the family, both for they childrens and her grandchildrens.
Because with her in all the family celebrations were all laughter for telling anecdotes that we all already knew by heart, but no matter how many times she told it, the way she did it, you laughed like the first day, for that reasons I love she and above she isn't by my side right now and have left a great void will always be within the heart of all our family and all who love she.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

DESCRIBE A PHOTO

MY WORLD

MY WORLD